2012 NAILSMA I-Tracker Forum Story Report
The 2012 NAILSMA I-Tracker Forum was held at Mary River Park, Northern Territory from the 2nd to the 4th of October. It was attended by Traditional Owners, Indigenous ranger groups, government representatives and international guests. The Forum was facilitated by Bevan and Will Bessan of Tuna Blue Pty Ltd.
The three days were broken up into activities including:
- international guest speakers;
- information sharing and feedback on improvements to I-Tracker;
- individual and group presentations;
- information sessions on a range of I-Tracker related topics;
- optional hands-on workshops; and
- entertainment - around the campfire fire; ranger group DVDs and videos; evening music jam sessions; identity bingo and haiku competition
The Story Report contains a selection of interviews and photographs taken during the Forum.